Friday, January 25, 2013

December Picture Update

FYI, there is another new post after this regarding stinging caterpillars.

Work Christmas Party

Mirador del Río Blanco

The gifts and the prizes

The view

Mummy wrap



Sylvia was really good at it


Eating contest

Before



Really getting after it

After


This game didn't work out so well, but it was indeed entertaining


Pop the balloon

Cup stack


She knew what she was doing


Stack the apples

Secret Santa gift giving

My Secret Santa's gift

Manuel, Erly, and me

Amparo and Doña Estrellita

Some of the coworkers

Karaoke

"TAPANDO EL SOL CON UN DEDO" y "GANGSTA'S PARADISE"


Haha always the same

Salud



Dancing

My brothers and cousin serenading outside my window.  I am not positive you can call it serenading since they sang some song about me being ugly.

Bottles of water make good guitars

So emo

So dorky

Santa came around to give the kids gifts



 Snowed during my visit home :)

mmmm

She never actually wanted to come in, she only wanted to play.  I wonder if the original owners called her Winter because she loves the snow so much.

Jack sitting VERY close to the fire

We decided to go for the large

I don't regret it


Love the lights

So good to get a visit to my girlies in NYC



No comments:

Post a Comment